Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday



Hello, I thought I would play along again to "What I'm Loving Wednesday" with littledaisymay.blogspot.com.

1.  I'm loving that I started my new job today and I love it!  The staff is so nice, and I am thankful that I have a job! 

2.  I'm loving PopChips, you can eat so many more in a serving size than you can with regular potato chips!

The Salt and Vinegar kind are best, but haven't tried all of the flavors yet....

3.  I'm loving that we are almost halfway through January...hurry up and get to Spring! 

4.  I'm loving that I started this blog.  It is holding me accoutable to doing different things in my life.  I can't wait to have a follower...or two...or three.....

Hope  everyone has a great hump day!!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Welcome to blogging!! Hope you enjoy it!!

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

Glad you had a great first day at your new job!