Wednesday, January 5, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I'm linking up with jamie from LittleDaisyMay.blogspot.com to list what I'm loving on this Wednesday afternoon:
1.  I'm loving that I just accepted a temporary position to fill in my other two days. I had been working part time and was off on Wednesdays and Fridays.  Just accepted a position today to fill in those two day until June!
2.  I'm loving that January is halfway into its first week, and the faster it goes, the faster that Spring gets here.  We can see less of this:

and more of this:

Yes, I am wishing away the winter. I do every year!


3.  I'm loving that I just got in United States of Tara, Season 2 Disc 2--Fun times ahead!!  I am  loving this show, and I love Toni Collette. She does an excellent job portraying a person with multiple personalities.  I have always loved John Corbett since SATC (aww, Aidan), so an all around good show. 

4.  I'm loving my dogs:  Oscar and Reggie.  Kevin and I have had them for almost 10 years.  Oscar is a Yorkie.  He only has a few teeth, is missing a toe on one foot, and has had some health problems but he is our baby and don't know what we would do without him.  Isn't he the cutest little man....


Reggie is our other little man that we can't do without.  He is our Pomeranian, minus the Pomeranian hair due to hypothyroidism.  Although he is being treated for this through medication, his hair has yet to regrow, but we think he is just as cute without!

And last, I love that I started this blog.  Once I get into the routine of it I look forward to creating networks and documenting memories!

Hope everyone is having a great Wednesday!!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

Your pups are just TOO cute!

Emily Powell said...

we don't even really have winter in TX and I'm wishing it away too...I'm just over it!

Emily Powell said...

thanks for the book suggestion! I'll look into it!